When the weather is nice, we go on excursions, go swimming or hiking.
When the weather is bad, we stay indoors, play, sing, discuss topics that are important to us:
- We are in a good mood with snacks and drinks, and we laugh a lot.
- We get to know each other better and learn to trust each other.
- Of course we speak German the whole evening and therefore also benefit linguistically.
- It is important to us that all participants are allowed to bring in ideas for further meetings and that they can also help organize them.
- What do I want to know about life in Switzerland?
- Where are the differences/similarities of our cultures?
- What do I want to learn?
- As a single man, do I have any questions or problems?
- How am I doing as a father within Swiss culture?
We meet once a month, every last Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Café International, Parish center, Oberfeldstrasse 8, 3550 Langnau i.E. (opposite Dahlia Oberfeld retirement home).
Would you like information about the men's club?
Send an SMS/whatsapp to Peter Kläntschi at 079 456 45 73 and you will be regularly informed.
Many members of the association help and bring in ideas: We also want to offer men a place to meet. So there has been a men's meeting place once a month ever since 2018.
These occasions are also gladly used, for an uncomplicated exchange of views: the meetings strengthen self-confidence and create trust.
Additional helpers are also very welcome in the men's club!